Monday, December 3, 2007

Father Christmas threw up all over our house!





Now that I am starting week 17 the energy and the appetite have returned! This weekend we cleaned the house from top to bottom after the dogs' sickness and then started decorating. We put up 4 trees this year - ranging from 12 feet to 2 feet. The 12 footer was an after-Christmas power buy last year - so new this year. We are having to adjust our decorations for this obnoxiously large tree - so it will be a work in progress this season. I was prepared for the height, but not the girth. I am amazed each year at how much 'stuff' I have - but we finally have the house to spread it around!



Jason was amazed at how much larger my stomach looked this weekend than last - so now we are measuring 'the belly'. Last night I was at 36" at the largest point!



I also got an early Christmas present from Mom - a pregnancy body pillow - and sleep has been pretty wonderful since! I know that this will become even more important as I get bigger.



We'll be taking our Christmas card photos (in our home by a friend) on Wednesday - so if you are on the list look for them early next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I loved the comments and the pics are great of Jason, Sid and you and Little Butterbean DuBose!!! Keep the news and pics updated, we enjoy them so!!

So very cold in S. C. and we are not accustomed to this, so .... a lot of hot coffee and hot chocolate!! This would seem so mild for you guys in Colorado!!LOL Mom and Dad in Allendale, S.C.