Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Holidays Are Coming....




Jason and I have been as busy as ever this week and for the past few weekends. It seems like it was so much harder to get ready for Christmas this year - but we are close!
Yesterday I had an orthodonist appointment (braces come off next Tuesday) and an OBGYN appointment. The OB appointment was just a blood draw and a weigh-in - it looks like I am up to about 6 lbs of weight gain! Next week will be the big ultrasound appointment.
This past weekend we got snow and most of yesterday we got snow - so Jason had the day off from work! I however braved two interstates to make it in to work - I still don't like driving in the snow, but I am getting use to it. Looks like we are expecting snow again before the weekend.

Above you will see a photo of me at 17 weeks - and then some photos that did not make the cut for the Christmas card.

Enjoy!

No comments: