Butterbean must know that something is up - or maybe it was that dose of NyQuil - but I am feeling more and more movement. At first I wasn't sure if it was the baby or not, but it's really become so frequent and in the same spots that I convinced it's the baby. Now Jason likes to lay his head in my lap and talk directly to my belly where the movement is occurring. This was sweet for about 5 seconds.....I'll leave it at that.
Starting Thursday I have been fighting a cold. The list from my doctor said I could take NyQuil - but I'm still paranoid so I only took a third of a dose two nights and suffered through it the rest of the time. I'm not taking anything during the day except for Vick's vapor rub, saline nose spray, cough drops, fluids and rest whenever I can get it. I go Friday for my big ultrasound so if I am still sick then I'll talk to my doctor about taking something.
So the holidays are really upon us and I only have 3 more days of work in 2007! We are booked Thursday through Saturday with double appointments on Friday and Saturday for holiday celebrations and then a quite week home for Christmas. I can't believe it's already here!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment