Yesterday I had my 16 week check-up and the baby is doing great. I had no weight gain in the last month, but you wouldn't know it by looking at me (2 lb gain so far)!! Jason and I got to hear the strong heart beat again - and I promise you that little sound can make a miserable day great!
I found out that my OBGYN is also expecting (before me) so I'm a little freaked out that she won't be there to deliver our baby. I really like and trust her and am hoping she will be back in time for our birth - I'm not opposed to begging if necessary.
We are scheduled for our big ultrasound on December 21st - to see that our baby is healthy and also the sex - just in time for Christmas! We're pretty sure it's either a boy or a girl - so little David Jason DuBose, Jr. (DJ2) or Rose DuBose! (Just kidding guys!)
This morning we woke up to a nice blanket of snow that we had to make our ways thru to get to work. There is a chance for more this weekend - which is more my style - when we can open the blinds and sit in front of the fire with hot chocolate and watch it come down! Sorry the picture is dark - I leave for work kind of early....

No comments:
Post a Comment