






There is so much going on this week that you get two new blogs!
First of all Nathan got his 4 month shots on Tuesday - Jason went with us this time. Nathan was fine for the physical check-up but cried when they gave him the 5 shots in his legs! He weighed 15.71/2 pounds (50th percentile) was 26 inches long (75th percentile) and his head was 42cm. The doctor said his growth was great and that he looked perfect. He even showed her how he can roll over on her examining table. She also said he was ready to start solid foods (rice cereal) when I was. So he cried a little and napped a little, got some Tylenol and napped a little more and then started screaming around 8:30 pm until 10:00pm and woke up all during the night! So we are a little tired this morning.
Secondly, today, Jason and I celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. The traditional gift was glass - so we finished up one of the glasses for our stemware. This gift was a little more for me, so I got him the modern gift - leather! I bought him two leather belts that he can interchange all his belt buckles on. Nathan then got him a Masonic belt buckle to wear on it. This is all a surprise for tonight!
We also have Nathan's 4 month photos - that are now over 2 weeks old - but you can see how much he's growing in them! What a cutie!

2 comments:
I love these new pictures of Nathan! Happy Anniversary!!
Susan,
He is absolutely adorable! Enjoy the moments, b/c they fly by way too fast!
Post a Comment