







Friday night Jason took Nathan to the Masonic lodge to show him off. Of course he was as good as could be! Jason was the proud papa!
Saturday my friend Karen arrived (13 weeks pregnant!) and she Nathan and I had a day out. We started with a USC alum "viewing party" to watch the game. Once we realized there was no food - or food to purchase, we made our exit to have lunch. Once home again we chilled out and caught up with one another until time for church. Church was followed by dinner out. That evening we went through maternity clothes - hoping to get another use out of some of mine I acquired during my pregnancy.
Sunday we had a lazy morning and then Jason watched Nathan while Karen and I had a little one-on-one girl time. We had lunch and then Karen cut 12 inches off her hair to donate to Locks of Love! From there I had a pedicure which was heavenly and she had a manicure. We did some domestic shopping and headed back home. That night the four of us had a picnic in our den and watched a movie.
Monday Nathan got to play hookie from daycare and stayed home with Karen. That evening after work the three of us went to see Nathan's day care and then the four of us went out to eat.
Tuesday Karen and I left the house at 4:30am to get her to the airport on time. With Nathan not sleeping through the night for the last 2.5 weeks I'm literally about to drop!

No comments:
Post a Comment