Monday, August 4, 2008

3 Months Old!






Saturday Nathan turned 3 months old. Jason and I don't know where that time has gone, but we don't know what we did before his arrival! On Saturday we had two photo appointments. The first was at Sears and the second at Target. I want to see which have better quality photos.....and I had coupons! The Sears photos are online at searsportrait.com (online session #41831A108550215/ password 2ZHNWPSS2)/ Target photos which there are more of will not be available online for at least another week. Again, he was great for the photos!

Today Nathan and I will be celebrating World Breastfeeding Week by attending our breastfeeding support group for an informational session and a little party.
Photos are from this weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest pictures Susan, and thanks for the update!! Can't wait for the next pictures and news from our family in Colorado! We miss you and this is just a sweet reminder of how fast he is growing and how much he is changing! Thanks again and hope all of you are feeing much better by now! Love, Your MOM and Dad in Allendale, SC