Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here we pump again....









So this week has been a pretty upside down week. The only constant has been my constant pumping at work!
We started the week with Nathan waking up congested every morning since Sunday. Monday he didn't eat well, he slept a lot, no pooping - but thankfully no fever either. I was told that Friday there were a lot of sniffles and Monday - even more. Thanks for sharing! At least we are building up his immune system a little at a time. I picked him up on Monday and all he wanted to do was nurse and be held - so I did.
Sunday night we also discovered that our air conditioning had gone out.....while we are having record highs! So Monday the HVAC guy told Jason some things to do - that did not work - so we sweated that night. Thankfully the repairman came Tuesday and repaired our until around 5pm - just in time for the house to start cooling for home group.
So everyday Nathan has gotten a little better with less congestion, better eating and more poop diapers. ALSO, BIG NEWS - for two nights now (Tuesday & Wednesday) he has slept through the night! This morning I even had to wake him up at 5:15am to eat! I consider sleeping through the night when he nurses around 9 or 10pm and goes to sleep - until around 5am when we have to start getting ready to have him at daycare a little before 7am and have me at work by 7:30am.
I also finally went to the doctor about my chest pains and it seems that I have pulled muscles deep in my chest, most likely from hauling 13+ pound baby, car seat, bottles & cooler, etc. So I'm suppose to take pain medication and not strain myself by lifting anything heavy.
Finally, I am moving buildings and offices today to start my new position with JWU. So lots going on and lots of changes. Looking forward to the weekend - Nathan turns 3 months on Saturday and we're having his picture taken!
Nathan and Daddy got Mommy roses since she's having such a hard time with daycare.....:( Arent' they thoughtful guys!

No comments: