Alexa surprised me with a box of her son's clothing who will be a little over a year older than our son. In addition to those wonderful things she also gave us an Eddie Bower diaper bag, Arbonne baby care set, pack of onsies and an adorable newborn outfit.
Melissa Chance (sister) sent the mirror and (Aunt) Frances Mole and Martha Edmondson sent money and I bought the two seat grabbers with the money from Aunt Frances to go under our car seats. Sherry Mole gave us the dishwasher baskets and 210 wipes! (Aunt) Shirley Mole gave us the all star outfit and blue blanket. Stephanie Carroll gave us the tubside kneeler and stool with three hooded towels. These are the gifts that did arrive by the March 29th date - so if you are not on here....just wait, I haven't gotten the gift yet - but I'll make sure to post it when I do.

1 comment:
I'm glad to see you're getting some great things! I LOVE the diaper cake - can't believe she got that to you in one piece! You'll be AMAZED at how fast you'll go through 210 wipes!!!! love ya! Alexa
Post a Comment