Well the DuBose family celebrated St. Patrick's Day this past Saturday in our traditional way - in kilts and plaids!
Chris & Susan joined us for the Denver SPD Parade. This is a very extensive parade lasting 4 hours! We always 'tailgate' for this event and have a wonderful time. We are also exhausted and (me) ready for a nap when we finally get home.
This past week we also attended our second Childbirth class. This one focused on natural birth again - with positions and other distractors such as smell, temperature changes, feel, etc. I am so observant these days that I did not realize that all the other new dads in our class are Michael or Mike! Jason is the odd man out. With my new found joy and giddiness I have again made a spectacle of myself with the giggles over one of the massaging tools! Oh well - at least I'm not crying all the time!
I also had my first day of ankle swelling - but it was after a 13 hour work day in semi-dress shoes so I'm not too worried that this is the start of something consistent.
Finally we were blessed with baby boy clothes from my mom and some of Braedan's pass alongs from Alexa. They are all washed, sorted into sizes and in his drawers just waiting for baby boy's arrival. Thank you both for thinking of us!
We got to the doctor Wednesday for our 32nd/8 month check up - so I'll report back then!

1 comment:
I can't believe that you are less than 2 months away from meeting your new baby boy! Your pregnancy has really seemed to fly by.
Post a Comment