Here I am in my 34th week - and these were the photos of myself that made me laugh! The other photo is our floor gym from Judy Dukes (friend of Wanda's) that will make our child brilliant!
This was our last week of child birthing classes and we are educated & informed, but not necessarily prepared! :) We took the tour of the birthing wing and have pre-registered for our labor & delivery so we get to just walk in when I'm in labor.
I also had my two-week appointment and got to meet another doctor in the practice. Very low keep appointment again - they are checking my iron at each appointment now and of course we got to hear the heartbeat as always. This time the doctor poked around on my stomach and is pretty sure the baby is already in the head-down position. They will be able to verify this at 36 weeks when they start doing cervical exams.
I have had much less swelling this week since I almost doubled my fluid intake. So everything is still going smooth at this point.
Our mothers arrive Friday for a shower this weekend - so look for a new post by Monday!

1 comment:
Wow you are really showing now....and let the miserable nights begin....it's was so hard to get in and out of bed those last few weeks....but I wish you the best of luck....can't wait to see what your little man....
Post a Comment