This week has been another long week - I'm about ready for a vacation! As you can see I am getting quite big in my 32nd week. Breathing and maneuvering are getting quite difficult and I'm getting tired more easily. And let's not even talk about the too many to count trips to the bathroom!
Tuesday we had our home group that lasted until 10pm. The next morning I had to turn around and be at work at 6:30am, work was followed my by OB appointment and finally child birth class.
My check-up at my OB went fine. I was weighed, gave a urine sample and blood was drawn to check my iron levels. It was the first appointment that we did not see my regular OB now that she is out on maternity leave. Jason was excited as ever just to hear the heartbeat. I will go back in 2 weeks (April 2nd).
Thursday and Friday I am in training for work from 8:30am - 4:30pm. I have noticed that I am finding it harder and harder to pay attention and retain information - so I am taking lots of notes and trying to stay focused since it's very interactive.
Jason has started tiling the small guest bath and will finish up that project this weekend. We will be celebrating Easter by attending church and just spending the day together. We are looking forward to having our son with us next year - and starting our own family traditions out here in CO. Until then we will be missing our families, the picnics and the egg hunts!
Happy Easter to everyone and until next week...

No comments:
Post a Comment