Tuesday, March 25, 2008

32 weeks


If a picture's worth a thousand words...there is very little left to say about this one. I'm at 32 weeks/33rd week - I'm large and only getting bigger!
This is an off week for us as we don't have a doctor appointment and we don't have child birth classes. Looks like everyone has spring break but us! :)
I just found out today that our across the street neighbor is due in September with their 3rd child. We are very excited that our little boy will have a playmate near his age in addition to our home group leaders' son Sam who was born in February.
We are also starting to get baby gifts. These just make us more excited and anxious for little boy to arrive! His room is certainly starting to look like a real nursery with these additions.
On a different note, Jason has just finished tiling the second upstairs guest bathroom. It is completed just in time for our mothers' arrival on April 4th for our Johnson & Wales shower.
Thank you to all of you who are keeping up with our pregnancy via blog and to those of you who are showering us with love through gifts and hand-me-downs. We appreciate this more than you know. It keeps us feeling close to SC friends and family even though we are so far away.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was just thinking about how much I have enjoyed seeing your progress as your baby boy grows (and your belly does too :))