

Jim and Wanda Holbert, my fabulous in-laws, visited us October 25th - 29th. These two have more energy and spunk that I ever had - and Jason and I always look forward to their visits. During their brief stay we were able to pack in: eating, Molly Brown House Victorian Horrors, eating, 15-acre corn maze done in the dark, more eating, 2 rounds of putt-putt golf, shopping, church and eating! There was also more laughing this weekend than I've done in a month!
And bless their hearts they brought us SC BBQ - more eating!
We also received baby gifts from then; a "DuBose" embroidered receiving blanket and calendar for the first year of the baby's life, along with 4 maternity outfits. From Emma Williams, (Wanda's co-worker), we received a handmade white bib with a cross on it and from Laurie, (Dr. Krzyston's wife), a hand-knitted "duck" baby hat. We are thrilled to see all these little things - it's hard to imagine the baby that will be using them since it's only about 2 inches long at this point.

No comments:
Post a Comment