




This past weekend we "strolled" Nathan all over and he could not have been any better! We are so blessed to have such a sweetheart! His peditrician has put him on a liquid vitamin.....that we all hate! Nathan hates it becuase it tastes awful, Jason hates it becuase it smells awful and I hate to have to give it to him while Jason holds him down and he cries and fights me! As he gets older I'm going to try to sneak it into some foods - but right now I don't want to turn him against anything he's eating. We are looking to start adding bananas to his diet.
Tonight I am going to my first Avon meeting while Jason hangs out with Nathan. I now have business cards, samples and brochures. I plan to canvas the neighborhood next week and distribute my goodies!
Currently we are all awaiting Stephanie's arrival. Stephanie is one of my oldest friends, and lives in Hampton, SC. She will be visiting us Thursday - Sunday! It's bound to be fun! I'll make sure to post our activities next week!

1 comment:
Ross had to take that vitamin and I remember the smell all too well. He used to spit it out as Doug and I tried to hold him down to give it to him and it would stain everything. It seems like just yesterday and now he is almost 7 years old! Love the new photos of Nathan! He is a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment