Monday, November 24, 2008

Lunch with Chris & Susan, Twilight, etc!






Good Monday morning!!! We are looking forward to a short work week and a long holiday weekend.
This past weekend Rebecca and I braved the opening of Twilight! We were certainly among the older crowd. The theater was full of teens that screamed through most of the movie - especially when it was a close-up on one of the male characters! We still had a good time though.
Saturday Jason, Nathan and I met Chris and Susan for lunch. We had such a good time we plan to get together again this Wednesday evening to fry turkeys.
I also saw my doctor Saturday for my cough. She has started me on a new inhaler (different from the new one week before last) and an antibiotic for the sinus infection I now have. I am already feeling better.
This holiday break we plan to paint our stairwell wall, eat turkey, most likely have Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant and put up our Christmas decorations. We will also be relaxing!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

No comments: