So after an eventful weekend of contractions, mucus plug and then more pains I went to the OB today. I had lost 2 pounds which I thought was odd, but is apparently okay. I was 1 cm dilated and have a long baby. His head is in my pelvic region and his butt is under my boobs and his legs and feet go to the side. So from head to butt he's as long as my stomach is pregnant.
My OB said I could go this week, but more than likely it will be next week. So we are on a countdown. Wanda is wanting us to wait until May and Mom and Dad are wanting us to wait until they get here next Wednesday. This baby will come when he comes though!
My OB has advised that Jason and I go out on a date night and enjoy this time before the baby arrives. Jason and I had our 32nd birthday Saturday but since I wasn't feeling up to much and had no appetite we really didn't celebrate - but we will this weekend if all is still quiet on the baby front.
Oh - Saturday was just my mucus plug....but it did help me dialate that 1 cm!

No comments:
Post a Comment