Thursday, September 17, 2009

July 2009-Photos from Shannon's visit, Children's Museum, RM Arsenal hayride, coloring, etc.

I'm a little behind because we got a new camera and I'm not as efficient at downloading photos as I was - but we'll get all caught up!

July 16-18 we had a surprise visit from my old roommate, Shannon Fennell. She was on her way back to SC from CA. We managed to pack in a few outings and lots of time just catching up, or "visiting" if you are from the South!



Then on July 25th we had lunch with Chris & Susan Dennison.




The Mother's Milk bank where Nathan and I donated over 200 ounces of breast milk had thier 25th Anniversary Bash at the Childern's Museum - on July 31st.








Finally some photos from our hayride through the Rocky Mountain Arsenal with Lindsay, Eban and Jackson Tracy - where I lost my brand new camera in the hay!






Now Nathan being silly, hiding, aftermath of coloring with markers, eating Oreos, etc!






No comments: