Thursday, September 17, 2009

August 22-23 2009 - Heritage Park, Rockies' Game, 16 months, etc!

August 22nd - Jason's company day was held at Heritage Park in Golden, CO. Nathan got to ride his frist amuesement park rides and a pony!





The next day we headed to the Rockies game for Faith Day. It was Nathan's first baseball game followed by his first concert - Mercy Me! We went with Chris & Susan Dennison and some of thier church members. It was super hot so we spent a lot of time keeping Nathan in the shade. I had some blue/white haired old ladies (not knowing I was behind them) saying that I should have stayed home and kept that fair-skinned baby out of the sun. He didn't even get pink that day thanks to sunscreen and shade!






Now a little more comic photo relief from our sweet little monkey!







No comments: