.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Photos: Nathanon his first day, his crib and his basket!
Today - Thursday, July 24th, was Nathan's first day at daycare and my first day back at work. I must say that this is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. My heart broke when I left him at daycare. He's just so little - and precious - and no one can take care of him and love him like I can! I started tearing up in the center and cried all the way to work. Then everyone has asked how I am doing - which starts the emotions all over again.
This week I am still in the Executive Offices, but starting August 1st I will be in a new position, new building, new supervisor, etc. I will be working on creating community programs for adults and summer programs for kids as well as helping with other special projects on campus. So at least I have something new, challenging and exciting to do at work - but it doesn't quite make up for not being with Nathan all day.
So when I left Nathan early this morning he was sleeping. When I called a little after 8am he was eating and had already tinkled all over the daycare worker and his clothes when she changed him. So much for the cute first day at school outfit.
I am very thankful that they are understanding and said I could call anytime I needed to. :)
This week I am still in the Executive Offices, but starting August 1st I will be in a new position, new building, new supervisor, etc. I will be working on creating community programs for adults and summer programs for kids as well as helping with other special projects on campus. So at least I have something new, challenging and exciting to do at work - but it doesn't quite make up for not being with Nathan all day.
So when I left Nathan early this morning he was sleeping. When I called a little after 8am he was eating and had already tinkled all over the daycare worker and his clothes when she changed him. So much for the cute first day at school outfit.
I am very thankful that they are understanding and said I could call anytime I needed to. :)

1 comment:
What a cute daycare!!!
Post a Comment