Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nursery!






And now we wait.....


We have completed the nursery project now! We had to wait for some prints to come in, but they finally arrived.


The walls are a light yellow (Pecan Cream) and the accent color is navy. Our crib set is "Champ Snoopy" with several sports represented. The prints we choose are assorted Peanuts that will grow with him for a few years and are not so babyish. The furniture is cherry and the crib will convert to a toddler bed and then to a full-sized bed.


We will move our Lazy-boy recliner into the room when baby boy actually arrives so that Mommy will have a nice comfy chair for those late night naps - I mean feedings!


I'm sure as the showers begin we will have more items to add to this room to make it uniquely his own!




1 comment:

Karen said...

The nursery looks great!! It really came together nicely. LOL about the late night naps...there were several nights that I fell asleep while feeding Michael!