Sunday, February 3, 2008

26 weeks!



So here I am at 25 weeks and 3 days. I am getting bigger and bigger, but Saturday I was reminded of just how big I would get!
Saturday, Jason and I attended our first pre-natal class - Infant Care and Early Childhood. We were in a room full of pregnant women and their spouses. This class covered from right after you have the baby in the hospital to a year old. There was so much that we didn't know! We both felt that we got our money worth from the class. We learned about swaddling, diapering, cleaning, feeding, sleeping, and everything in between. Going through this class has really made us more willing to sign up for additional classes like labor & delivery, baby safety /first aid and breastfeeding. We will attempt to be as educated as we can...in hopes that it will help us be somewhat prepared for this little baby boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are looking cuter and cuter by the week! Yes, those classes are eye-openers...just wait for the real deal!!! FUN!