Monday, March 8, 2010

February 2010

We started February with a trip to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science with Chris & Susan Dennison to see the Genghis Khan exhibit. Very fascinating - but we were not allowed to take photos, so you want see any here.

Jason, Nathan & I also attended the JWU "Black & White Affair". Jason and Nathan were in kilts and my hair dresser did an up-do for me after my haircut! We do have plenty of photos of this as my mom wants to see my hair! :)






Finally Ethan and Nathan have been able to play together fairly often. They are 12 days apart and Nathan is hugging Ethan - not choking him! :)

Jason and I also cut Nathan's hair this month. So you can see the longer hair-do and the shorter one. It's certainly not pofessional - so we will have to get it "fixed" next time - but it grows so fast!!!


2 comments:

Alexa said...

love your hair and I absolutely love the pics of the boys in their kilts!

Darby's said...

Thank you Peat for taking the time to load pictures and share you lives with us. It makes us feel a little closer to you! We still miss you terribly!
I love all of the pictures, but my favorite is Nathan climbing up to the lightswitch! That boy has great problem solving skills!! I think Papa loves the one where Nathan is eating corn! He told me about how much Nathan loves corn today. I said he gets it honestly, Little Oink! You and Jason both look great and so happy!
Love and miss you all.
Ted, Melissa, & Dylan
PS - Don't sell Dylan the Vet!!!!