Monday, June 29, 2009

A nice, QUIET weekend

Thankfully we have no real news to report.

Jason had to work a half day on Saturday - watching them set up a crane and lift in some machinery. I think it was a pretty interesting "work" day for him.

Nathan continues to feel better and has a great appetite now. We are hoping to put a little weight on his skinny body. He LOVED baked sweet potato and was eating it by the chunks - and then he would "splat" the chunks! We had a mess, but he had fun. He also had his first Oreo - big mess again, but boy did he enjoy it!

He finger painted this weekend, but doesn't quite get that he can't put it in his mouth - still working on that one. He is also working on tooth #3, top left. He is non-stop and keeps us very busy.

I ran errands and started packing for our SC trip. Trying to get all the things we need for the trip - which is turning out to be a lot! :)

We took a long wagon walk and enjoyed the beautiful, sunny, warm weather we are having. I'm loving it and trying to catch some rays where ever I can!

We went to church Saturday night and saw our friend Michael and Rebecca - plan on getting together with them sometime soon to see their new puppy. :)

Nathan got 3rd tooth Tuesday, June 30th. Top left.

No comments: