Jason and I are expecting our first little butter bean on May 17, 2008. We have almost made it through the first trimester. We have had our first ultrasound and saw the perfect baby and heard the healthy heart beat.
Most friends and family know now as well as most of our co-workers.
We have already gotten, thanks to MeMa and PaPa Mole, a cherry convertible crib, chest of drawers and dresser/changing table for the nursery.
Thanks to my friends Michelle Edgemon and Karen Sipos I will have to buy very little maternity clothes as they have shared theirs with me.
Most friends and family know now as well as most of our co-workers.
We have already gotten, thanks to MeMa and PaPa Mole, a cherry convertible crib, chest of drawers and dresser/changing table for the nursery.
Thanks to my friends Michelle Edgemon and Karen Sipos I will have to buy very little maternity clothes as they have shared theirs with me.

4 comments:
You look so cute! I love the idea of holding up your fingers for how many weeks pregnant you are. I will link your blog to mine, even though I haven't posted on mine in forever!
fd
Love your pics too Susan and know this is a drastic change for you two. Hope the prenatal vitamins are getting easier to keep down and you are being less and less sick. Take care and let Jason eat whenever he feels the urge, I think this will help all involved. LOL, Mom
I am not really anonymous you know, but it will not let me leave you a comment without going this route. Love, Mom
Post a Comment